Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Touche Kitty, Touche.



Gloating after her victory today. Miss Lulubelle is content in the fact that she is indeed the queen of her castle. We are mere servants that are to come scurry to her every beck and call. Case in point. Yesterday while searching in my Etsy closet for an item that needed to be shipped, there was a loud crash. I peeked out the door to see the beautiful culprit flicking her tail and staring at me. You see Lulu decided that her litterbox was not up to snuff.So since I was not going to clean it as she had demanded she would teach me a lesson. Cue airborne kitty poo and flying litter. Needless to say Miss Thang got her wish and I grudgingly obliged. Moral of the story: If you have a 20+ pound cat with an attitude and she wants her litterbox spruced up, do it. Or she will literally throw her weight around.

1 comment:

Wisemom said...

I love Lulu!!! And I laugh because you know I can relate to the 20 lb kitty thing..they are rather pushy aren't they....

Subscribe Now: standardSmall